Tuesday, November 13, 2007

HYPE OF THE HEEL PART 2

Marc Jacobs, spring 2008 (those remind me of surreal works of art)
Miu Miu, spring 2008 (I don't like platforms but the rest looks stunning)
Viktor & Rolf, spring 2008 (lovely!)
Prada, spring 2008 (nice in a way, but a bit overloaded imo)
source: all pics from www.style.com

A few days ago, I wrote about the changing shapes of heels in the designers' fall collections 2007. But if we take a look at the spring 2008 fashion shows we'll notice that the hype of the heel goes on. Shoes are transformed more and more into art objects. They are definitely beautiful to look at...I'm curious if we'll see those adorned heels on the streets.


Vor einigen Tagen habe ich über neue Absatzformen geschrieben, die in den Kollektionen für diesen Herbst gezeigt wurden. Doch auch auf den Modeschauen für das kommende Frühjahr fallen die Absätze besonders ins Auge. Schuhe werden mehr und mehr zu Kunstwerken. Diese Kreationen sind auf jeden Fall sehr schön anzusehen...ich bin gespannt, ob wir solch aufwendig gestaltete Absätze auch auf den Straßen sehen werden.

4 comments:

WendyB said...

I love the Pradas and Miu Mius.

Mónica said...

I don't like M. Jacobs ones, they are too surreal for me, but I do love Miu Miu, they are lovely

Sonja said...

The MJ ones look interesting, but I guess they are hard to walk in.

Anonymous said...

http://www.geogreeting.com/view.html?ysUvyFoUIyEU975