Wednesday, December 5, 2007

ELIZABETH - THE GOLDEN AGE

source: http://www.moviegod.de


For all fans of historical costume films, the second movie about Elizabeth I. directed by Shekhar Kapur is surely a "must see"! I'm filled with pleasant anticipation and can't wait till Dec 20th when the movie will be released in Germany.
In my opinion, Cate Blanchett is the perfect cast for playing the chief character. I have to watch the first part again just to get in the right mood.
I'll write a few lines about fashion in the Elizabethan era soon but I've not much time at the moment so I'm sorry for lack of posts and dull topics.


Für Fans historischer Kostümfilme ist der zweite Film über Elisabeth I. von Shekhar Kapur mit Sicherheit ein Muss! Mich hat die Vorfreude gepackt und ich zähle die Tage bis zum 20.12. wenn der Film in die deutschen Kinos kommt.
Meiner Meinung nach ist Cate Blanchett die perfekte Besetzung für die Titelrolle. Ich muss umbedingt nochmal den 1. Film schauen, um mich seelisch auf den 2. Teil einzustimmen.
Bald werden ein paar Zeilen zum Thema Mode im elisabethanischen Zeitalter folgen, aber im Moment habe ich nicht so viel Zeit und bin selten zu Hause. Also entschuldigt bitte den Mangel an interessanten Posts.


see a video about Elizabeth's costumes in "Elizabeth: The Golden Age" here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zp-1iUmrPQ

No comments: