Thursday, March 20, 2008

EASTER VACATION

source: http://www.victoria.hu


I'll be heading to Budapest tomorrow and I'm soooo looking forward to it!
Of course, I'll be taking lots of photos and share them here.
We haven't made a strict plan about what to see and where to go (we'll do that on the plane:) but our hotel lies next to the Hungarian National Museum so we will go there for sure. Culture & shopping sounds like a good program to me!

Die Ostertage werde ich in Budapest verbringen und bin schon ganz gespannt!
Natürlich werde ich viele Fotos machen und danach hier berichten.
Bisher haben wir noch nicht festgelegt, was wir genau anschauen wollen (dafür ist während des Fluges noch Zeit:) aber da unser Hotel direkt gegenüber des ungarische Nationalmuseums liegt, werden wir dort auf jeden Fall vorbei schauen. Kultur & Shopping...klingt super!

4 comments:

Y said...

Viel Spaß!!! Päckchen ist unterwegs.

Anonymous said...

Ich war auch schon in Budapest! Eine tolle Stadt! Viel Spaß

Mónica said...

I hope you enjoy your travel! I am looking forward to seeing the pics!

Anonymous said...

Naja, im National Museum waren wir ja eh.......2 oder 5 min......=)