Saturday, March 1, 2008

LOOK OF THE WEEK


source: http://facehunter.blogspot.com/


Two gorgeous looks this week because I couldn't decide which I like more.
The colour combo in the first pic ist so beautiful and we really should wear more hats again!
Due to the fact that I like all ballet related things the ballerina-dress in the second pic is perfection.

Diesmal zeige ich euch wieder zwei Outfits, weil ich nicht entscheiden konnte, welches mir besser gefällt.
Die Farbkombination im ersten Bild ist großartig und wir sollten wirklich wieder mehr Hüte tragen!
Meine Schwäche für alles, was irgendwie an Ballett erinnert erklärt meine Begeistertung für das Ballerina-Kleidchen im zweiten Bild.

1 comment:

Seeker said...

I love the first look, it's so well worked, and I agree it's a pity that we don't wear hats.
In my case if I would do it people will look at me like an ET.

xx